A beautiful lawn is the key component of a beautiful landscape. Real-estate experts estimate that a lawn and landscape can even comprise as much as 15% of a property’s value – so it’s an investment you can’t afford to skimp on.
Aspenn can work with you to develop a custom program which can include weed control, lawn fertilizing, lawn aeration and lawn seeding which produces lush, green grass you can be proud of all year long.
We offer a comprehensive care and treatment program tailored to your needs, which can include an Integrated Pest Management program; delivering safe, effective insect control in addition to our regular lawn care services.
Here are some of the services we offer-
- At the end of winter, a fertilizer application provides the nutrients needed to green-up your lawn in the months ahead and help it recover from the stress of winter.
- In early spring, our lawn care specialists identify problem areas and treat them appropriately. Applications of additional fertilizer, crabgrass control and broadleaf weed control are applied as needed to ensure a thick lush lawn.
- In early summer, slow-release fertilizer is applied to your lawn for root development to prepare for those hot summer months. Lawn specialists will identify further possible problem areas and deliver insect control and weed control as needed.
- As the summer heats up, fertilizer applications help maintain the color and root development of your grass. Weed control and insect control treatments are applied if our lawn specialists identify a need for them.
- As fall arrives, a new lawn fertilizer application encourages green grass and new root development to prepare your lawn for the winter. Weed control treatments are applied again if our lawn care specialists feel it’s appropriate.
- At the end of fall, a final application of high potassium-based fertilizer sets your lawn up to survive the rigors of winter. Applications of pellitized lime correct the soil's PH balance and a further application of weed control sets your grass up to be rich and green in the New Year.
In addition to our standard lawn care, Aspenn offers a variety of additional services which can transform your lawn and landscape. Our lawn care specialists will diagnose the problem, provide a solution and help achieve outstanding results.
- Poor grass coverage: Everything needs room to breathe and your grass is no exception. A simple step in rejuvenating your lawn is lawn aeration. Loosening the soil allows air, water and nutrients to reach the root zone much more easily, boosting root growth.
- Patchy grass, thin lawn: Following lawn aeration, a new application of grass seed will help your lawn grow an even, lush new turf and cover bare patches and thin grass. Aspenn specializes in mechanical slit-seeding which establishes more integrated contact between grass seed and soil – and results in appreciably better root development and grass growth.
- Aggressive weeds: In addition to the weed control we offer as part of our standard lawn care treatments, Aspenn offers spot applications to treat crabgrass, foxtail, goosegrass, buckhorn, chickweed, clover, dandelion, hawkweed, henbit and plantain.
- Grub damage: Lawn grubs are often found below the thatch layer – feeding on your lawn’s roots and causing considerable damage. We offer grub control that eliminates these pests while keeping your family and pet’s exposure to chemicals at a minimum.
- Fungus and Disease Control: Fungus and disease can make your lawn patchy and discolored; and once the problem is visible, it’s often far advanced. Aspenn know's that early fungus and disease control is vital in order to stop damage before it begins. Our regular lawn care regimen provides proactive, preventative treatment throughout the year. If a problem does arrive, our lawn care specialists will add further, tailored fungicide treatments to deliver the best possible results at the best possible price.
- Lawn Renovation: One of the priorities of Aspenn is to provide good value for money. Therefore, where damage to a lawn is too extensive to be treated cost-effectively, we may recommend an affordable Total Lawn Renovation; reseeding your entire turf with hardy new strains of grass that are naturally resistant to fungus, diseases and insects.