The tree that I had treated is doing super well thank you so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your Tick and Flea Treatment only protect against ticks and fleas? I have other insects as well.
- Does Aspenn Environmental Services offer pruning or lawn-mowing services?
- How badly do your insect control treatments impact the environment?
- Aspenn recently sprayed my landscape. When is it safe to let my pets and family into the garden?
- I’m considering pest control, but I’m worried about exposing my family and pets to dangerous chemicals. Should I be concerned?
- I don’t have an insect problem in my landscape. Why would I need your services?
Although called Tick and Flea Treatment, this pest control procedure actually helps control a host of other insects in addition to protecting your family and pets against fleas and tick bites.
No; Aspenn is strictly dedicated to plant healh care and insect control. If you need pruning or lawn-mowing services, we would be happy to recommend a top-quality local provider.
Aspenn Environmental Services was founded with a respect for and appreciation of the environment. All of our tree and lawn care services, pest control and tree and shrub spraying are performed using the latest products designed specifically to reduce the impact on the environment.
Our pest control treatments are specifically designed to minimize the exposure you and your family have to pesticides and chemicals. However, we advise that pets and family members stay off your sprayed landscape until the treatment application is completely dry. Your lawn care specialist should be able to tell you how long this will be, depending on the weather and time of year. Once dry, your pets and family are safe to enjoy your landscape as much as they want.
Aspenn Environmental Services is dedicated to providing the safest and most effective insect and pest control services we can. We use the latest products and techniques to minimize the use of chemicals and the exposure you and your family have to pesticides. Ultimately, we believe that our pest control services offer more protection for your family than going without; which puts them at risk of tick bites, lyme disease and other serious health risks.
Although you might not see them, your landscape is already teeming with life, such as insects, worms, grubs and spiders. Many are harmless, or even beneficial to your garden. Others, such as ticks, pose serious health risks to your family and pets if left untreated, or can cause serious damage to your trees, shrubs and lawn. Aspenn Environmental Services offer a year-round lawn care program that helps prevent problems before they occur, giving you peace of mind knowing that your family and landscape is protected.